Saturday, November 19, 2011

So Much to Sing, So Little Time

My song list this week:

Can a Little Child like Me?

I Am Glad for Many Things -- We didn't get to this last week, so I'm shooting for it again.  I plan to choose a child (or two) to write something they are glad for on the whiteboard, then we will sing the "new" verse.

Scripture Power (the "extra" verses" -- we sang through it last week in Sr. Primary and the kids loved it)

Give Said the Little Stream (it is the season of giving!)

THEN I would love to start in on some Christmas songs:

When Joseph Went to Bethlehem (flip chart here)

That Night in the Stable (find the link here) -- I had my Achievement Activity Day girls learn this years ago -- they loved it, so I thought I would try it with the whole Primary.  IF we get around to it tomorrow, I plan to choose helpers to act it out...

and Away in a Manger

My problem is that I want to sing way too many songs... and the time goes so darn fast.

I plan to use this awesome Turkey Toss idea -- we'll sing what we sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment