Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Am a Child of God - Handbell Flipchart

I'm back.  Briefly.

Subbing for 3 weeks (so fun!).

Since the kids are quite very familiar with the two songs they have been working on so far this year, and I know they love, love, LOVE the handbells, and I spotted a quick-to-print handbell chart here, I thought it would be the perfect thing to do this week.

The only problem - my handbells are different colors than on Nalani's chart.
(I didn't even think to see if I could CHANGE the colors on her chart... until now.)

Luckily, it was easy to transfer over to a simplified version (took me all of 30 minutes - or less), quick to print, and fast to laminate and bind Sunday morning before heading off to church.

It's a little different format than I've used before, so I wasn't sure how well it would go over, especially for Jr. Primary.

It worked like a charm.  Made me wonder why on earth I ever lugged those big posterboard-type handbell charts to church.  The Jr. Primary actually did better than the Sr. in the initial run-through.  Sr. Primary made it through all four verses, though ;-)

Just thought I would post it because... it's done.  And this is a great place to store it and allow access for

WHOEVER, 

WHENEVER.

I Am a Child of God handbell flip chart here.

1 comment:

  1. 'Hi Im not sure you received this so I'll just do it again. I was just released from Stake Young Womens and am back in Primary. (thats where I was to being with). I love the "I Am A Child of God" flipchart for bells. Don't have a clue where to get the bells. Could you point me the right direction? Thanks so much. Shelly Hansen
    shellyallredevans@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete